Casa conducts north west flight path checks as part of this program.
For aircraft with the exception of aircraft operated by a carrier or air force, there is no restriction on the period that a navigator may continue flying on the same route for an authorized duration, and any flight plan or flight itinerary that was changed in the course of the previous authorized flight must be kept on file when the aircraft is inspected and must be valid for the authorized duration of that itinerary.
(13) A navigator may operate an aircraft equipped with an airspeed indicator without a flightcrew endorsement on such aircraft.
(14) (Amended by Ord. 6-09, File No. 090194, App. 10/15/2009, Eff. 10/30/2009)
(15) A navigator may operate an aircraft equipped with an airspeed indicator without a flightcrew endorsement on an aircraft equipped with a computer display that provides visual feedback, but only if the navigator does so through a switch that allows for the operation of the computer display only by an authorized person when not operating the aircraft in flight. Such a switch shall be designed for operation only by a person qualified to operate such a computer display.
(16) A navigator shall not operate an aircraft unless the following requirements are met:
(a) This certificate holder has inspected the flight plan on an aircraft equipped with a computer display or a radio frequency communications system on which the flight plan is displayed, and has determined that the following are necessary to enable the pilot of the aircraft to make all required communications to and from an authorized location on the ground when the pilot of the aircraft is in control of the aircraft:
(1) An airspeed indicator is mounted on the aircraft to provide visual feedback;
(2) The electronic data transmitting system is equipped with electronic equipment for monitoring, communicating, and retrieving navigation data when the aircraft is in an operation where t김해출장마사지he electronic data transmission system is used 온라인 바카라 사이트in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration regulations and with applicable local requirements; and
(3) The airspeed indicator is not required t청주안마o be mounted if the pilot of the aircraft in control of the aircraft has access to the airspeed indicator from the flightcrew or cockpit position on the ground or from a remote control within the aircraft in order to make and maintain communications with the ground during an authorized operation at the designated location of the aircraft, as applicable.
(b) This certificate holder shall ensure that, following each inspection, the following conditions are met: