These actions could be followed loosely to deal with minor issue behaviors or incorporated into an official behavior evaluation, called an operating Behavior Assessment (FBA), that will be talked about later on in this module.
- Step one: Recognize the issue behavior.
- Step two: assess the nagging issue behavior.
- Step three: create a theory regarding the intent behind the behavior.
- Step four: Select a replacement behavior that is appropriate.
- Action 5: Recognize the present phase of learning.
- Action 6: Determine the known degree of help. Continue reading